RECIPE ALERT: Mini Pizza // (Vegan)
Hi Fit Fam,
This recipe was inspired by one of my all time favourite cheat meals! It is impossible where I am from to get a slice of vegan pizza, so I decided to make my own.
- 1 Pita (I usually buy the Pita Break brand)
- 2 tbsp Tomato Sauce (I use PC Organic Tomato Sauce)
- Mixed Veggies (I like using mushrooms, spinach, garlic, and green peppers) You can really use any veggies you like!
- 1/2 cup Vegan Mozzarella Cheese (Daiya Mozzarella “Cheese” Shreds)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Prep a baking pan by simply lining it will aluminum foil
- Top pita with sauce, veggies and cheese
- Place on baking sheet
- Bake for 10-15 minutes depending on how crispy you like your crust
- Take out of oven and let cool for 5 minutes
So easy to make and definitely curb any cravings you may have. I usually make a few and keep them in the freezer to warm up on days where I don’t know what to make!
Hope you enjoy,